This boy.
Oh i just ADORE him. I could eat him up. And i do. He's just cuddly and cute. And his imagination runs wild. Between a dog, a baby and Stephen. Oh yeah SOOO wild. lol
I love his obsession with finding me wherever i go. Even when im straightening my hair and i look to see this and burn my finger. I still love it.
I love his contagious laugh. It's so funny it makes you laugh at his laugh.
I love his curiosity. Curiosity did NOT kill this cat.
I think it's adorable his love for the dogs. Especially Libby. He always treks the house for minutes to find her and moves her to where he would like to go. She cooperates for it...
He loves her so much im scared if we had a baby the baby would have crushed bones... he just loves on her so hard im surprised she doesn't bite him to let go. Like i said she "cooperates"....
Yeah you notice his love by her head... Well he was holding her down to show me her collar with OUR address on it. "Look at her bone Austyn, it has OUR house on it!"... lol he's a goofball.
He plays with Libby and gives her lots of kisses. And loves to have photoshoots with her often. :)
I love how he is so sporty of my hilarious glasses for only "nerds"... hopefully one day he won't be the nerd like me that everyone copies, and cheats off of. He just wouldn't like that too much. Which brings me to another reason i love him so dearly. he is SUCH a goody two shoes rule follower, Just like Me! I love it!
And my most favorist reason of all that i love him... is that.....
He LOVES Me!!!! :)))))
-Austyn



1 comment:
Oh the tears you bring to my eyes! You are a wonderful lady and I miss you so!
Post a Comment