When i say addiction i mean addiction. This thing is so addicting i could sit around for hours playing. Im not a huge fan of Video games.. I play Sims 3 and some Wii but nothing obsessive. But this Leapster... Its fun!! I know i know. Its a preschool game, Im 15 i shouldn't play. But good grief, why wouldn't you when you can play till level 15 before getting bored of beating every level in a minute. I feel so smart. And Stephen loves starrting from such high levels after me and Will play... So take a look... Im pretty sure. He's quite an addict too!!
Considering he plays it for hours a day!
When it needs batteries he makes SURE to go grocery shopping with us so he can get some more and play right away.
He learns all kind of letters, numbers, phonix,reading, how to build train tracks and how to shampoo and dress animals. That will be sure to help him in school. Train tracks and animal care. I think you might be able to undergrad in those!? lol
He connects the train tracks with his pen... besides the fact they go all in order. Yeah that is SOOO educational. Lets click the traintracks and watch the train go... "Choo Choo!"
Its much great fun... We make dragon/kitties. We wash them and feed them and dress them in little princess dresses clothes.
We stare wondering why shampoo wont work unless the water has been extinguished for the absolute perfect time.
So there you have it. Our fam's latest "educational" addiction.
I know. Educational. addiction. it's an oxymoron. i realize. But it sounds good. ;)
-Austyn



No comments:
Post a Comment