Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nerf. Austyn style.

Sometimes... when your parents have been on a cruise for a week, Your grandma just left, Your brother hasn't had a nap in over a week, Everyones hungry, Grocery shopping needs to be done... You just have to live life in the dog house and entertain yourself. And so. i. did.
Using one of these wonderful toys...

6 of these neat little contraptions called bullets...

Me, and the front door. I entertained myself. And i did quite well!

I shot each bullet at the flower on the door hoping to get a bullseye. and i did. ALOT of times! Woot Woot!.

And i managed to rock a few faces while playing...

Im totally innocent of the suction cup marks on the glass door. Mom, I didn't do it!

A happy gunmen gunwoman is NEVER a good thing...

hence the suction cup marks on the door, and the brother throwing a tantrum on the staircase because you "stole" his bullets. When truthfully the gun was bought for You before he ever came along... Gotta love his pooka self. Bahaha

Have a great weekend! More posts coming!!

-Austyn

No comments: