Friday, July 29, 2011

MeEt NeLsOn!!

Today our family grew two... ummmm claws?

After years and years of persistent begging  asking we finally went today to make Landon's beloved dream and the source of all our family jokes come true..

Meet Nelson... :))

He's VERY good about getting himself into hairy situations... Literally.

And i am a VERY proud Aunty.. I gave Miss Priss my business card for bird sitting. ;))

She is elated and i don't think there could've been a better decision made in her departments.

The love of a mommy <3

She sings to him and it is the SWEETEST thing ever!

He's pretty sure he likes it best where all the action takes place. hehe.

I gave him some of my singing "talent" too... He didn't exactly care for it..

And someone's happy to be a "sweet momma" (her preferred grandma name)...Although i think its a "tad" early for her to be a grandma!

Welcome to the L fam Nelson!! I hope you enjoy your stay and find yourself right at home!!

-Austyn <3

No comments: