Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Day of School!

Everyone had a great 1st day of school..... When i was headed to my First Day of High School mom's camera died so we didn't get a picture but we are going to take one for the record.... lol i will most definitely post that soon! Stephen could not be more excited about kindergarten! All these little kindergartners....... My cousin started Kindergarten and it was so sad to see her all grown up and starting school i love her..... She is just a little cutie and i know she is loving school..... This morning me and Stephen were putting together a family tree for his class he was coloring everyone in our house.... And it was adorable to see Dad have green hair and a blue face.... I miss those days when Landon and Wilson were little and couldn't color in the lines..... Such a milestone for those kindergartners.....Stephen is doing excellent as far as learning what he needs to know for kindergarten.... He knows most of his colors, shapes and numbers and is doing excellent coloring in the lines..... Such a cutie! What a blessing to have this little guy in my life! I love him to the Moon and back.... and although we butt heads alot its OK i will never end my love for him.... He is the light of my life! Well I'm going to go help him build his train track so he can play with his Thomas trains..... Everyone have a Fantastic Weekend! Post soon! :)
Stephen in front of his classroom!
Outside his new school!

Our little kindergartner with all his Cars things!


Our cute little 4th grader!



Our little Middle Schooler!

2 comments:

Aunt Heather said...

I love these pics! What a great viirtual scrapbook that ya'll will always have! Keep up the good work. Love you!

Me again (Aunt Heather) said...

Oh and I love the song!! Listened to it twice!