Saturday, August 29, 2009

Off To A Great Start! :)

School has started...... I am loving High School....... It is sooo much freedom and other than the lunch lines being very long and my knee hurting I'm loving it....... But I'm not to used to the pregnant teenagers on every hallway and the smoochy couples on every corner...... I love all my classes and I have all Honors classes...... All my teachers are great..... I love my Foods teacher she is too funny........ She has such a great personality....... And me and my partner are the farthest along in the class everyone else is like 2 days behind on their work and I am a day ahead...... I love being the best student in her class and now everyone wants to sit with me so I can help them and get them caught up...... I am loving everyone thinking I'm so smart..... Well I'm going to go enjoy my first weekend off of school..... Everyone have a great weekend and a great week at work and or school..... Talk to you soon!

Austyn

No comments: