Well we have been so busy i think its best i go ahead and tell you guys that I'm taking a break until after school gets started... My birthday is coming up September 12Th..... School starts August 25Th.... Dad was in the hospital for a week.... My camera is dead and i cant find the charger..... I believe i lost it when we went to Landon's all star tournament...... The upstairs computer is broken...... If its not one thing its another! My my my...... OK so yes we have been extremely busy..... With a kindergartner, 4Th grader, middle schooler and a freshman we have got our hands full.... Dads doing better but I'm glad to know that he's alright. So for my own sake and my family's I'm going to get started with school and let things calm down a bit before i start blogging regularly again..... Trying to take care of Dad, get school supplies, and get everyone ready for this school year is stressful and difficult..... Hopefully i will find my camera charger and plug and then i will be taking pictures regularly again!
See ya soon! :)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment