Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doing Great!


I am overjoyed at my life at this point in it..... So many wonderful friends and God working his mighty powers.... School is going Great! I am so proud of my self... I have done every bit of homework assigned and have fantastic grades in all of my classes.... I also am doing a Bible Study on Proverbs and I'm flabbergasted at how well this study is turning out! I am loving the people in the study and how i can trust them and discuss my dilemmas and they all are very willing to help! I appreciate that to all girls who are in the study! I am doing well in getting up at 5:30am and getting ready for school and doing my bible study...... Life is GREAT! I am overjoyed at how God is working in my life taking care of things that need MAJOR attention! No need to discuss them.... anyhow if anyone needs to talk for any reason Call me! Have a great week!




1 comment:

Dawn :) said...

Thrills me to no end seeing you post such positive, encouraging notes. Love you to the moon and back, sissy!