Monday, July 27, 2009

All Star Champions!

All Star Champions
left to right:
( Coach Dennis, Johanah, Taylor, Landon, Izzy, Summer, Coach Judi, Keenan, Brooke, Anyeli, Jayme, Hunter, Charllee and Coach Jerry)



Oh my goodness...... where do I begin? We have been so busy this

summer, We started out with Spring Ball..... when that ended we began All Stars, Landon made the team for All Stars. The Coaches select about 3 girls from each team who have done the best that season and they form a team.... The team then competes against other teams across the state! Landon had 2 practices a day for 1 month from 10-12 in the morning and from 5-8pm at night! Oh my we were so worn out! Last weekend they won 1st place in the competition against the closer counties and they moved on to State! They got 2ND place in the Entire State! Amazing Job girls! You worked hard! Now we start Travel Ball try outs next week then Fall Ball then we start School! Wow I'm so excited I'm heading to High School..... The orientation is 4 hrs long that's just what i need with all my excitement! I cant wait! Well we have been busy this weekend with the State tourney and we stayed an extra day for a trip to Wet N' Wild! We had a blast and are very thankful for our parents to let us go for the day!

No comments: