Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wake me up Before you Go Go....



This song ROCKS! A friend introduced it to me a few nights ago as we cruised the town... (I love having friends with licenses)... She asked me if i had heard it before and when i replied "No" she said i had to hear it...
What can i say?! Im In LOVE with it! It's the craziest, silliest, 80's, hip, blood flowing, finger snapping, fun song there is!! I can't stop jamming!
I even was in class today and asked my friend Hannah if she'd heard it. She sung a line and we went at it fingers snapping and singing all those high notes and dancing around in our chairs.. TOO much fun!! :)



Enjoy!!
I promise i will post about Musical (I know right LONG time ago) and Spring Break... SOON.
I have a busy weekend but I'll try to fit it in...
Have a great day!! Tommorow's FRIDAY!!!!
Austyn <3

No comments: