Friday, May 27, 2011

$5 FUN!

Last Saturday after sitting with my cuddlebug watching Disney Movies all morning Daddy came home with lunch and a surprise.. A SLIP N SLIDE! OMG I played on one at camp last summer for the first time in YEARS and i could NOT wait to get on it with Stevey!

It was his 1st time and he was THRILLED. He loved EVERY minute of it and i promise it was hard to get him inside that night..
He was SO good at it from the start!

The soap made him do a little more sliding than slipping! ;)


Pure bliss!

Of course when i joined we had a BALL! He was LOVING it! And i will die any day for some time with my lovebug!

<3

This is truly the greatest representation of our joy!
I was telling my best friend last night that my favorite person on this earth is Stephen Isaiah!
Hands down. Without a doubt!
And this picture says it all!

Our joy together is unexplainable.
He is me in a tiny boy asian 7 yr old body. The EXACT copy. His biological momma matched our DNA half way across the world. She's cool like that!

We truly had SO much fun and i hope that we will always share these moments together!

Soon i will be off to college, but don't tell mom. But when i leave i want him to truly cherish the relationship we had while i was here and I want him to know that i love him and that im only a phone call away if he EVER needs me! I am working on our love hate relationship minute by minute! <3

I love you Stephen Isaiah Jae Ho!

Monkey saw, Monkey did.

:)

I never have any pictures of me on here so mom snapped a few.. :))




And daddy is always out to enjoy the Fun in the Sun!!

And sugar daddy bought us a HUGE pool this weekend so more on that later...

Have a great weekend!!

-Austyn <3

No comments: