Friday, April 29, 2011

What. a FABULOUS Friday!!

Did you watch the event of the week? month? year? decade? Century?
Im going with the Century!!

Man! What an OUTRAGEOUS wedding! SO gorgeous and sweet in every way!
Every girls DREAM!!
Thankfully, Jordan convinced me last night at 10 pm that it was a bigger deal than i thought it was.
So just like every other of the millions of Americans i was up at 5am, on my last day of Spring Break.
But are you kidding!? It was SO worth it!!


Everything was so elegant.
The music was soooooooo um. boring, interesting.
The people were dressed so uniquely.
It seems so classy to be British.
If you hand me an accent I would go live there in a SKINNY minute.
I want to ride in a royal carriage at my wedding one day.
I wish people would blow trumpets everytime i arrived someplace.
That kiss. OMG. What in the world!?
The prayers, the Bride and Groom themselves, didn't even close their eyes.
YES! I was dissapointed in that!
HER DRESS!!!! SO gorgeous!! Nothing short of a Grace Kelley mini.
Those hats. So lovely!!
I want everyone to wear hats at my wedding! k!?
but please don't take after these two....

Harry! Oh so darling! I am convinced we're getting married after i graduate! <3
SUCH a cutie patootie! And his ride with the kiddos! Precious!!


The Queen! Well after the way she treated Princess Di, Im not really in her favor.
BUT she did look great for being 80 something years old.
Her outfit, well i wasn't really impressed. But she had some Bling! ;)


And those windows... WOW they're clean!
That engagement ring... Was STUNNING.

But the real deal this morning... So sweet in the essence of it all.
I didn't think it was gonna fit! hehe

After a few shoves it graced her hand nicely!
Her sister Pippa! Wow. That dress was so chic and simple and soooo pretty!
She looked like something out of a magazine.
Although im sure she was in every one all over America, and while were at it...
Britain, England, South America, India, Europe... Yeah the whole GLOBE.

Those sweet boys in their little uniforms. Ok seriously! Too cute!!
The boys choir.. Well when i realized it was all boys, i was already bored of it.
Watching as i dozed off...
And the kids after the whole world waiting for hours...
Were SO excited about the kiss! Haha...
I love the girl on the lower left...
as she's stepping onto Kate's dress.
"Sweetie the whole WORLD is watching QUIT stepping on my dress! And you too Will!"
Bahahahahaha I can see it now! ;)
And since she was put into a CAR on the way to the Abbey.
{That. was messed up!}
She did get her sweet royal carriage ride to the Palace though! <3


Although i wasn't sipping tea and eating scones made from the Queen herself's recipe;



I WAS however, hysterically laughing at this poster for the upcoming Cars movie
TOO Cute!


And the Queen of cars herself! ;)

Well I hope you enjoyed the wedding!!

Chip Chip Cheerio!
Off to Myrtle Beach I go!!

Enjoy your weekend lads!

Lady Sybil Kealyn of Carlisle!
a.k.a. Austyn <3

No comments: