Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cousin Fun

Ha ha me and Chloe attached at the hip literally!
All of the Kids that came.... Kayla, Chloe, Me, Wilson, and Ethan

We made Smores.... we had a blast.... Me, Chloe, Wilson, Ethan and Kayla


Ethan and Wilson splashing around.... I thought this was so cool!



Me and Chloe were attached at the hip but Ethan decided to join us anyways! :)




Lol i love this one so cute!





We went to our cousins camper at a beach nearby and slept over, we had a blast! I would love to go back. I have been trying to post frequently on the blog... We have had company all week so no time then, tomorrow i am going to the gym with a friend to water aerobics and Zumba, Also Our neighbor is getting promoted to a higher command in the US Marine Corps so they're having a ceremony and a party tomorrow so lots to post soon! Here's some pics of our fun at the camper!

No comments: