Around in the world in 80 days is an understatement, I've been around the world in a week. Sweet. Well with Musical EVERY day till 5pm. Then Homework, biblestudy, dinner and then it's time for bed, when is there time to blog... Never. On Tuesdays i don't even get home till 9pm. To say the least I am EXHAUSTED. This weekend i planned to get some sleep but i opted out and chose to babysit and spend some MUCH needed quality time with Jordan. I had great fun, except for only getting a few hours of sleep. Never fails.
Anyways, in the mean time Stephen has turned 7, I have gotten invited to spend the day with our Local govermenet system getting a behind the scenes look at the operation of the court system. Sweet, i know! Im excited! And Landon has made the school soccer team. My Aunt is getting married in two weeks, my other Aunt is coming to visit this weekend and everything far in between is a mystery. So here... Valentine's day.
I started out the night before writing letters for all the GYH girls for our Valentine's partay.
And i decided to pull out all my letters from last year... Which brought much tears and joy as i saw the kind friends and sisters in Christ i have!
Then, on Valentine's morning i woke up to find a sweet little treat from my sweet little pooka.
He's so sweet!!
And i snapped pics of all the kids Valentines since my parents didn't wake up at 5:30am to celebrate with me, and i didn't get home till 5pm actually after because of an urgent babysitting job for the neighbor. And i knew they would be long gone by then...
So cute. I took one of each pail, just because the kids didn't take them and i thought they were Adorable!
How cute!! I love the robots!
Then on Tuesday, i headed to GYH after a crazy day and celebrated with my girls. I went to a local restaraunt and got Fried pickles and some roses from The Dollar Store for Jordan. I have recently started watching Jersey Shore and while i shoot myself for watching it, it's hilarious. One of the episodes there was a joke from Pauly D about Roses and pickles, Fried pickles for an apology. It's become an inside joke between Me and Joe so i decided it would make her smile. And the roses were fake because i love her until the last one dies....
She absolutely LOVED it! She laughed so hard i thought she was going to pee on herself.
And what's Valentine's Day or any day with my girl, without a picture?!
And Gabs couldn't resist! ;)
Needless to say. My Valentines Day was a HUGE success!!
And who could forget our motto! :)
Coming soon....
Stevo's 7th birthday. I have like 300 photos so im trying to narrow. And then ill catch up with my other photos too!
Have a great week!
-Austyn







No comments:
Post a Comment