Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Super Saturday

Last Weekend was great! Last Saturday i attended an FCA(Fellowship of Christian Athletes) event at my school... I had a great time here are some pics... I only snapped pics during football but here is what i got! :)

Markel, Always smiling! Love it! :)
We were the cheerleaders... L-e-t-s-g-o! Lets Go! Lets Go! :) Haha Then Matt tried to join us... Yeah that was quite a funny sight... Football players don't need to cheerlead! :P
I love Sarah... She is so so sweet and kind hearted... Always there when i need her and always willing to help! :)
Then later on me and Stephen headed outside to play chalk and blow bubbles... It was HOT!!!!
Sure do!
Fun weekend... Can't wait to see how this weekend turns out!!! It's only Wednesday! :(

Haha Have a great rest of the week! :)


No comments: