Wednesday, September 22, 2010

15th Birthday :)

I started out my birthday weekend with my friend Nerdro (Jordan) coming over... We had lots of fun and enjoyed spending time together especially on my birthday! :)
The night Jordan had to leave we went to Mike's farm for dinner... It is a HUGE farm about 20 minutes from our house. They have seasonal activities (Pumpkins, tractor shows, christmas trees, etc.) And they have a Family Style restaraunt and gift shop! Love going there! :)
On my Birthday the 12th we went to Church and that night we had ice cream cake.... :) I got to pick my meals and no chores.. I felt like a queen! :) I had a great birthday! :)
And lastly the day after my birthday my friend Hannah took me to dinner for my birthday.. It's a yearly tradition :) I love talking to her and spending time with her.. Not only her but any friends! :)

I had a fabulous birthday now only if i could pass that darn permit test!!!!! :(

No comments: