Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stephen's Birthday!

I know I am vey late because his birthday was at the end of February and I just now found the pictures from a saturday and Chucke Cheese! Sorry for that!
Saturday morning fun I can tell you one thing lots of sweating and excercise that morning was completed!
Not so sure about the big furocious animal behind him.
Every time he turned around he got a new icecrem or milkshake and boy he was full till bedtime!
Spilled ice cream in the back ground we are trying to teach him that everything is not his but today was not a good example! I am trying to eat here!
Today while I am at it I should tell you that he has been home for about 3 mos. and now all Korean is forgotten and he doesn't know all his english therefore we have a problem in language like he is attached to the word "mine" we all hate when he gets at it again. He also thinks my mom is his and nobody elses so that is a problem to! I will post again soon!

1 comment:

Dawn :) said...

Wait just a minute..this is mom here and I have to correct one thing. He did not get more and more shakes and ice cream..it was more balloons. He had about 5 by the time he was done. I will agree that he has a problem with the word "mine". We are surely working on that, huh, honey? Love you so much and just so you know I was your mommy before anyone else in th world. :-) KWIM?