Today I was a part of the homecoming of Maia our Vietnamese friend that was recently adopted and I was there at 5:00 this morning I don't have pictures to put on the blog for I am out of town to visit friends and family I will post pictures as soon as possible. Lauren I hope you read this I read all the other blogs you read I will keep an update of Stephen for you now that I have a person that actually reads it. I will give you my email privately so we can keep in touch! I hope to come back soon in a few minutes I am going to visit Maia in the tiny body she has and play with her and everyone else. I will also give you my Webkinz user name if you would like it? Tell Mrs. Dana to give you my email so we can email I will tell her this afternoon.
Bye for now!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment