Thursday, August 11, 2011

My LiTtLe BuBbLe BuRsTeR

I know, it's been a while since i shared about my little heart warmer..

This boy..

Oh he's just precious. Getting ready to start 1st grade in two weeks.
asking a million questions about his teacher.. Is she a mean lady Austyn?
 Will she let me be line leader? Does she know i have to "work"?

Oh the sweet concerns of a 7 year old! :)

This little muscle man these days.. he's a firecracker. 
Loving on me EVERY chance he gets. Telling me all about his "job" that changes every day. He skips work all the time. And he has 4 kids.. Austyn, Landon, Wilson and Spencer?! {no clue}

He's just as precious as can be.. Little busy body.
Trying SO hard to keep up with our crazy life. And did i mention he is OVER the moon thrilled to be starting his first sport season here soon... SOCCER!

Oh is he excited. every day he asks approximately 300 times {totally not exaggerating} if he has soccer practice.. I guess when big sister has soccer practice and big brother has football every night it makes a kid a tad more anxious.
He is already planning our crazy adventures to soccer practice with big sissy {Ill have my license in a few weeks! EEK!} and of course those sister- brother dates we've long been awaiting. :)

And because he's becoming my little sidekick he is ALL about his fashion. I've been teaching him which colors can go together and which don't. He's too funny picking out clothes. He picks out t-shirts with docker pants because he wants to look handsome. Precious little prince of mine!

And i am SO embarrasssed that i almost forgot to mention my FAVORITE accomplishment of this litlte boy and will always remain my favorite...

My sweet precious little prince asked JESUS into his heart a few days ago! YAY!!!

I am SO proud of him! The first thing he said was..
"I sure can't wait to live with Jesus and see Momoe in heaven!"
Me either sweet boy, me either!

I am THRILLED to be knowing that my sweet child of God will join me for an eternity. I can't stand the thought of having to be seperated from him. I love him TOO much! :)

and GOD loves him OH so much more!!

I love you so much Stephen Isaiah!
For i know not the plans God has for you, but i KNOW they're gonna be GREAT!!

Much Much love,
Big Sissy :)

No comments: