Friday, June 10, 2011

The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future. -Unknown

It's been FULL swing around here... And I'm proud to say....

Nerd day was a blast!

I made a great day of our last!

Im very happy i passed!

And will always remember the past!

And look at Landon's sweet class!

Ok seriously.. enough with the rhyming.
Landon ended her year and kicked off her summer about 2 weeks ago. She LOVED Living Water even though only there for a semester.

Next year she and Wilson will be together at the same school again and then after that she will be in school with me for the first time in 8 years! :) But NO i will not be a senior. Momma will not have it!

Her fave. teacher and Team Mom of the Lady Gators softball team!!

And today after my exams which ended early PRAISE the lord! I got to be with sweet Stephen on his last day of Kindergarten! For real this time!! ;) 1st grade 1st grade!! :)))

Here he is telling his teach her had gotten 4 awards!!!
You go buddy!!! We are SO proud of you!!

Completion of Kindergarten!!! Worth celebrating I'll say!

Stephen and cute little Carter.

Mrs. Davis giving him his sweet Kindergarten memories book!

We are SO proud of you Stevo!!

And upon sneaking away to Wilson's celebrations I found my FAVORITE Ms. Melissa!!

Will, Dylan and Wilson.
BEST buds... And quite the handsome hunks of the 5th grade...at least thats what the girls tell me! ;)
Both of Wilson's good friends are moving but we are SO thankful Wil will be joining Wilson for middle school next year!! :))

This is probably my FAVORITE shot ever!
Last day of 5th grade and he is having a BLAST!
Priceless!

These boys have been together since 1st grade and to see them move on to Middle school is bittersweet!

at the end of the day ALL the school lines the halls and the 5th graders RUN down the hallways with pure JOY on their faces and even some tears as they play "Who let the dogs out..."
It is definitely my FAVORITE part of the Last day celebrations! And this year Wilson got to endure it! :))

I mean come one! Look at their faces! Man their so glad they made it!!

Wilson was being kind and high fiving all the younger kids.
It was truly precious to see how they look up to the 5th graders... They even wanted my high five too as we followed the graduates! :))


And when we got home the celebrations definitely did NOT end... I saw this really cute idea from Mrs. Poe over a the Poe Fam and i had to give it a go... And we tweeked it a little with our own ideas...


Stephen taped it back up and ran through it OVER and over and over and over...

But his cute little smile was all worthwhile!

And since Stephen TOTALLY rampaged the other "finish line" i wanted to make The middle schooler his own... And we wrote sweet notes on it... :)


I love how at Stephen's age when i tell him to write that he loves Wilson we get this... It's way better than "I love you" i think! How sweet!



Daddy was at work so he didn't get to partake but I'm sure he would've loved to! :))


He LOVED it! he is SO glad to be moving on!!

Our little blondie got 1st place AR points in the entire 5th grade or school... im not sure... whoops.

And now i am SO more than proudly proud to say.....

HELLO Summer!!!

Let's get this party started!!! :))))

-Austyn <3

No comments: