Thursday, December 30, 2010

A friend loves at all times....

Last week on Christmas Day my friend brought this to me. As i opened the door and she handed me a rock that felt like i would break my back holding it, i began to wonder why she would give this to me.. It was then i began to turn it on all sides and see what she had done for me. It is the simple things like this that make me realize how much she treasures our friendship. I have so many friends sometimes other friends get dropped off the backend. And it was this very ROCK that made me realize i need to treasure and value each and every friendship i do have even if they aren't my BFF's... I love my friends and i would like to keep them... Just sayin.




One day im sure this Rock will sit in my front yard. When im married and have kids and they will ask why we have a painted rock in our yard. I will then explain to them that Friends are forever.....

Proverbs 17:17
A friend lovest at ALL times.

-Austyn

No comments: