Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Christmas Time is here!!!!!


Stephen decorating the tree..


Our beautiful tree and the wall behind it me and mom painted in 5 minutes!





Stephen's family day present a Disney Cars ornament


A fake smile will have to do... He wouldn't stay still!


Wilson Decorating!


Stephen at the movies with Santa... They played a christmas movie and admission was free! I love the town we live in!!!!


Only one more week until we Christmas!!!!! I can't wait I'm so excited to see my family and of course who doesn't love 2 weeks off of school??? I love it! So as the stockings hang and the tree shines we are awaiting the day a week from today that we can Celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ the son of God whom' we should be grateful for all things! Have a merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: